Why Remember?

The reason behind this blog is for us to write down, for all to see, what the Lord has done for us. By recalling and testifying of His goodness and answered pray, we open up the way for more of His blessings.
Please comment and share your stories and testimonies in response to what you read.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Overwhelmed by His Mercy

Today I am overwhelmed by the knowledge of the goodness of God. The fact that He cares about me and my burdens, that when I cried to Him, He answered me. God is merciful, abounding in Love and Grace. He has shown his mighty power and Love to me, one who doesn't deserve anything, yet He, God, has shown Himself gracious. I also know that God is no respecter of people, that what He has done for me, He will do for you. That He longs to show himself strong in your weakness. He loves you and me more than either of us can imagine. Let Him love you and be merciful to you. Let go.

Matt. 9:13 - But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is awesome. I love you!