Why Remember?

The reason behind this blog is for us to write down, for all to see, what the Lord has done for us. By recalling and testifying of His goodness and answered pray, we open up the way for more of His blessings.
Please comment and share your stories and testimonies in response to what you read.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Kingdomese" is spoken here

I've decided that since I am a child and a citizen of the Kingdom of God, that I had better learn to speak "Kingdomese". Unfortunately, there is no Rosetta Stone for Kingdomese, you have to learn it by repetition (confessing the truth). I live and walk under the jurisdiction of the Kingdom, so to be able to use the authority I've been given in this Kingdom, I must speak the language. Here are a few Kingdom truths that I am confessing (speaking Kingdomese):

1. Because I have confessed and believed the sacrifice of Christ on the cross, and His resurrection, I have salvation. Christ is now my Lord and my Savior. I have become God's righteousness (isn't this a mind bending fact!)

Rom. 10:9
If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
1 Cor. 5:21
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.


2. Because of Christ, I am a NEW creation! Satan no longer has any power over me. I walk in victory because of Christ and HIS work on the cross and HIS resurrection power. I can do anything because of Him! Any other belief is not from above!

1 Cor. 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!


Phil. 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


3. Because the Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need. All I need is found in Him. I do not want for _______ (place your need in the blank - healing, provision, comfort, etc.) because of Christ.

Ps. 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need.


Phil. 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.



The truth is that we are always confessing something. Life or death, darkness or light, good or evil. There are only 2 languages, Faith (Kingdomese) and fear. Faith comes from the Father above and fear comes from the father below. I think I'll stick with the Father above!

Prov. 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.


Another thing I know is My Redeemer Lives! Listen to this great song by Nicole Mullens
My Redeemer Lives

No comments: